- Smaller Angular framework download size: The Angular 2 app is already compiled so it is faster.
- Faster Rendering: The browser downloads a pre-compiled version of the application. So the browser loads already executable code and without waiting, it can be render immediately.
- Fewer asynchronous requests: It is supporting to the lazy loading. Actually, lazy loading is great concepts for sending HTTP request to the server. It is minimise the multiple requests for each associated html and css, there is a separate request goes to the server.
- Detect template errors earlier: The compilation happens before and most of the errors can be detected at the compile time and this process providing us a better application stability.
- AOT only works only with HTML and CSS and not for other file types. If required other file types that time we will need to follow the previous build step.
- We need to maintain AOT version of bootstrap file.
- We need to clean-up step before compiling.